1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

IiME - Invest in ME fundraising

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by Sly Saint, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Sly Saint

Sly Saint Senior Member (Voting Rights)

"
    A new charity anthology, featuring stories about John Hurt’s incarnation of the Doctor, is available to buy now.

Regenerations initially finds the Doctor during the Time War, the legendary battle between the Time Lords and the Daleks, but then further explores the Doctor’s previous lives."

"
    Edited by Kenton Hall, the book includes stories by Simon A Brett, Dan Barratt, Barnaby Eaton-Jones, Christine Grit, Kenton Hall, Steven Horry, Andrew Lawston, Nick Mellish, Lee Rawlings, and Alan Ronald, with a cover by Steven Horry and colours by Chiara Lowe Bonacini.

The print run of the book is now sold out, but you can still get a copy of the eBook version.

Regenerations raises funds for Invest In ME, a charitable organisation for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), set up to make a change in how ME (sometimes known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) is perceived and treated in the media, by health departments and by healthcare professionals."

http://thedoctorwhocompanion.com/2020/08/04/out-now-regenerations-a-war-doctor-charity-anthology/

Sarah94, ahimsa, andypants and 4 others like this.
  2. Sly Saint

Sly Saint Senior Member (Voting Rights)