1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Systemic low-grade inflammation and subsequent depressive symptoms: Is there a mediating role of physical activity? 2019 Frank Kaushal Chalder et al

Discussion in 'Other health news and research' started by Sly Saint, May 16, 2019.

1. Sly Saint

Sly Saint Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Systemic low-grade inflammation and subsequent depressive symptoms: Is there a mediating role of physical activity?
    https://www.researchgate.net/public...s_there_a_mediating_role_of_physical_activity

ME/CFS Skeptic, duncan and Andy like this.
  2. duncan

duncan Senior Member (Voting Rights)

One could try to figure out the cause of the low-grade inflammation and "mediate" the crap out of that.

It would spare everyone the risk of drawing the wrong inferences from a questionable data set.

MEMarge, alktipping, rvallee and 3 others like this.
  3. Snow Leopard

Snow Leopard Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I'm sure most journalists reporting on this article will conveniently forget this bit.

MEMarge, inox, ME/CFS Skeptic and 2 others like this.
  4. NelliePledge

NelliePledge Moderator Staff Member

Am I seeing things as a paper that includes Chalder name on it it actually measures objective stuff. Presumably she’s there for expertise on her own quiz. I mean “widely used research questionnaire” :whistle:

MEMarge and Mithriel like this.