1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Neurological Alliance survey: Life with a neurological condition during COVID-19 [Closes 20th June 2020]

Discussion in 'Advocacy Projects and Campaigns' started by Andy, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Andy

Andy Committee Member

From an email from The Neurological Alliance.

Please tell us about your experiences during COVID-19

We want to know how you have been impacted by COVID-19, and how your treatment, care and support may have changed. We are emailing you because you previously completed the Neurological Alliance Patient Experience survey and indicated you would be happy for us to contact you in the future about our work.

As we collectively try to return to a 'new normal', we want to help make sure your experiences are at the heart of decisions made to restart services. To help do that, we hope you are able to take a short survey about your experiences.

Take the survey now
    Your responses will be completely anonymous. We would appreciate it if you could respond to the survey by 20 June.

You may have been contacted by one of our member organisations about a similar survey - we are very much working with them on this too, and will be comparing results in the coming weeks.

From the front page of the survey

Joh, Kitty, NelliePledge and 2 others like this.
  2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member (Voting Rights)

It doesn't cover PWME who have no access to medical treatment normally i.e. housebound and no ME or any consultant normally. I added that to my response.