1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 18th March 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Open USA: Stanford: James Lab:ME/CFS Neuroinflammation Study

Discussion in 'Recruitment into current ME/CFS research studies' started by Andy, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Andy

Andy Committee Member

"The purpose of this survey is to collect information on patients that are interested in participating in the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Systemic Exertion Intolerance Disease (CFS) Study at Stanford University Medical Center.

The information you provide to us in the following pages will be kept in a secure database for our researchers and their clinical teams to use when recruiting for this research study. All information will be kept as confidential as possible as required by law.

By filling out the following survey, you or your relative are not guaranteed to be considered for this research study. However, if you or your relative appear to be a potential candidate for this research study, you will be contacted by the clinical research team.

We cannot and do not guarantee or promise that you will receive any benefits from this research study."

More, and survey, at https://redcap.stanford.edu/surveys/index.php?s=PHRYFC4RM7

"Thank you to the ME/CFS community for supporting our research. We’re making progress using PET/MR to evaluate inflammation in ME/CFS. If you’re interested, please fill out the following survey"