Frontiersin.org list of 48 ME/CFS articles, 2021

Discussion in 'ME/CFS research' started by John Mac, Mar 2, 2021.

1. John Mac

John Mac Senior Member (Voting Rights)

ahimsa, cfsandmore, Lisa108 and 8 others like this.
  2. Trish

Trish Moderator Staff Member

Threads on the listed papers:

Characterization of Post–exertional Malaise in Patients With Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (2020) Nath et al.

Onset patterns and course of myalgic encephalomyelitis/ chronic fatigue syndrome, 2019, Chu et al

Hypothesis: Mechanisms That Prevent Recovery in Prolonged ICU Patients Also Underlie ME/CFS: 2021, Stanculescu, Larsson and Bergquist

Medically Documenting Disability in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) cases May 2019 Comerford & Podell

frontiers in Pediatrics: Initiating Care of a patient with ME/CFS - Lapp - 2019

Visual aspects of reading performance in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME)

The importance of accurate diagnosis of ME/CFS in children and adolescents: A commentary (2018), by Geraghty and Adeniji

How ME/CFS Progresses: A Framework for Research and the Prevention, Treatment, and Rehabilitation in ME/CFS Nacul et al 2019

Antibodies to Human Herpesviruses in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Patients (2019) Blomberg et al
    Commentary by Ariza

Cellular immune function in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) (2019) Nacul et al.

Infection Elicited Autoimmunity and ME/CFS (2018) Blomberg et al

The Economic Impacts of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in an Australian Cohort (2020) Marshall-Gradisnik et al.

Will COVID-19 Lead to ME/CFS?, Komaroff and Bateman, 2021

Advances in ME/CFS: Past, Present and Future; Friedman, 2018-19

Open Trial of Vitamin B12 Nasal Drops in Adults With [ME/CFS]: Comparison of Responders and Non-Responders, 2019, van Campen et al

More in the next post

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    Mithriel, Lisa108, shak8 and 9 others like this.
  3. Trish

4. Trish

Frontiers in Pediatrics: Blood volume status in ME/CFS correlates with the presence or absence of orthostatic symptoms (2018) Van Campen et al

Impact of Long-Term Cryopreservation on Blood Immune Cell Markers in ME/CFS: Implications for Biomarker Discovery Gomez-Mora et al 2020

Numeric Rating Scales Show Prolonged Post-exertional Symptoms After Orthostatic Testing of Adults With [ME/CFS], van Campen et al, 2021

Signs of Intracranial Hypertension, Hypermobility and Craniocervical Obstructions in patients with ME/CFS (Pre-print 2019/published 2020) Bragée et al

Association of T and NK cell phenotype with the diagnosis of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), Rivas et al, 2018

Frontiers review - Chronotropic incompetence an overlooked determinant of symptoms and activity limitation in ME/CFS (prov. 2019) Davenport et al

Healthcare Utilization in (ME/CFS): Analysis of US Ambulatory Healthcare Data, 2000–2009, 2019, Bae and Lin

Intravenous Cyclophosphamide in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. An Open-Label Phase II Study - 2020 - Rekeland, Mella, Fluge et al

Metabolic dysfunction in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome not due to anti-mitochondrial antibodies, 2020, Nilsson et al

frontiers in Neurology: The UK ME/CFS Biobank: a disease-specific biobank for advancing clinical research into ME/CFS (Lacerda et al - 2018)

Cardiopulmonary Exercise Test Methodology for Assessing Exertion Intolerance in ME/CFS, 2018, Stevens et al

Impaired Health-Related Quality of Life in Adolescent ME/CFS: The Impact of Core Symptoms, 2019, Rowe et al

frontiers in Neurology: Neuroinflammation and cytokines in ME/CFS: A critical review of research methods - Michael VanElzakker et al - 2018
    Not found yet:
    CORRECTION ARTICLE
    Corrigendum: Neuroinflammation and Cytokines in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS): A Critical Review of Research Methods
    Michael B. VanElzakker*, Sydney A. Brumfield and Paula S. Lara Mejia

And another correction here

More in the next post

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    Mithriel, Lisa108, Barry and 5 others like this.
  5. Trish

6. Trish

7. Trish

That's the lot. Looks like we didn't miss any, apart from ones published before the forum started, and a new one accepted for publication. Well done to all who posted the threads.

If anyone wants to start threads on any of the early ones or the new one, please feel free. I'm done!

ahimsa, cfsandmore, Mithriel and 9 others like this.
  8. Andy

Andy Committee Member

Thanks Trish, great work.

ahimsa, Hutan, Lisa108 and 5 others like this.
  9. John Mac

John Mac Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Hutan, Lisa108, Andy and 1 other person like this.
  10. Barry

Barry Senior Member (Voting Rights)