US: The Untreated Epidemic: Understanding and Treating Long Covid and ME/CFS (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Discussion in 'Training courses' started by Sly Saint, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Sly Saint

Sly Saint Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Website for Physician Assistants

The Untreated Epidemic: Understanding and Treating Long Covid and ME/CFS (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - IN PERSON and VIRTUAL ACCESS; FREE CME

Webinar/Online Monday, November 6, 2023 at 12:00pm ET - 4:00pm ET

Info
    Topic
    Diagnosing and Treating Long Covid and ME/CFS; Enhancing Patient/Provider Relations; Research Update; Overcoming Systems Challenges

Credits Offered
    This event offers 3.5 CME credits to attendees.
    Accreditation Info: ACCME, AMA PRA Category 1 Credits (Dartmouth Health).

https://www.mypanetwork.com/physici...e-in-person-and-virtual-access-free-cme#!info

(I have no idea who is doing the webinar or what the contents are)

Peter Trewhitt, MeSci, RedFox and 7 others like this.
  2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

3. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member (Voting Rights)

4. Sly Saint

Sly Saint Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Long COVID patients aim to educate doctors about their disease

Patients and patient advocates in New Hampshire will bring together experts from around the country at a symposium at Dartmouth in November

Long COVID patients aim to educate doctors about their disease - The Boston Globe

Peter Trewhitt, Sean, ahimsa and 3 others like this.
  5. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

From the Massachusetts ME/CFS & FM Association newsletter:
    https://massmecfs.org/component/civicrm/?task=civicrm/mailing/view&id=1385&reset=1

Video of Dartmouth Medical Education Event Now Available
    In November 2023 #MEAction Northern New England (formerly #MEAction New Hampshire) hosted a medical education event at the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.

The day-long event featured Lucinda Bateman of the Bateman Horne Center presenting information on diagnosis and clinical care for ME/CFS and Long COVID, Lisa McCorkell of the Patient-Led Research Collaborative on the current state of research for IACCIs, and two panels with clinicians and patients.

The video from this event is now available on YouTube broken into sections for easy viewing:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2024 at 4:02 PM