1,500 gift challenge!

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by Emily Taylor, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Emily Taylor

Emily Taylor Senior Member (Voting Rights)

[​IMG]
    Thanks to the generosity of an anonymous donor whose spouse suffers from ME/CFS, we have a new matching challenge that will work in combination with our triple challenge.

If we receive 1,500 gifts from 1,500 people in any amount by December 31, we will receive $100,000 for our year-end campaign and EACH DONATION WILL BE TRIPLED!

A $100,000 donation will make an enormous impact in our fight against ME/CFS. That amount could create new opportunities for all of our programs, including:

Two new Ramsay Research Grants, led by scientific investigators poised to make the next big breakthroughs in ME/CFS research.

[​IMG]

The collection of 1,000 biosamples to include in our global You + M.E. Registry and Biobank, connecting patients, healthy controls, clinicians, and scientific researchers across the world to help solve the mystery of ME/CFS.

[​IMG]

The cost of hosting our annual ME/CFS Advocacy Week activities in Washington, DC for the next three years.

[​IMG]

Every donation – large and small – will go toward meeting this $100,000 challenge and help move us all toward treatments and a cure. Please give today!

[​IMG]

ahimsa, andypants, MEMarge and 7 others like this.