Chronic Fatigue: The forgotten epidemic revived by Long Covid. Gatekeeper Press. 2024 Sep 5. [Book]. Walter Tarello

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS news' started by Dolphin, Sep 9, 2024 at 12:53 PM.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Dr. Walter Tarello
    Gatekeeper Press, 5 Sept 2024 - Health & Fitness - 356 pages

Chronic Fatigue is the authentic, fascinating and riveting account of the author’s journey in the ‘heart of darkness’ of modern medicine, the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, also known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME). It describes how he discovered the pathogens that sustain CFS/ME in animals and humans, began to understand their connection, serendipitously found a cure, and is now using that knowledge to help people with Long Covid, the new embodiment of CFS/ME. Both panoramic and personal, it is a must read book for all those who are looking for answers.

https://books.google.com/books?id=QmsfEQAAQBA
    https://gatekeeperpress.com/dr-walter-tarello/

hinterland likes this.
  2. Denise

Denise Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Wow! (said with some degree of sarcasm)
    This veterinarian says he has documented ME in animals.
    I haven't yet found (in the books.google link) where he explains how he documents PEM/PESE in animals....

Trish, MeSci and Amw66 like this.
  3. Mij

Mij Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Walter Tarello and his assistant wife were both dx with CFS through blood tests. No mention of PEM.

LINK

4. Denise

Denise Senior Member (Voting Rights)

And, of course, in the years since then, there have been rigorous, replicated studies on the accuracy and validity of those tests in other people?

5. Mij

Mij Senior Member (Voting Rights)

*A* report here and there. I don't think they were able to track down that horse that recovered from CFS from taking arsenical drugs.