1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 15th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Joint Action Towards the European Health Data Space – TEHDAS: Opportunity to apply to be a stakeholder ends 21st March 2021

Discussion in 'Other health news and research' started by Andy, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Andy

Andy Committee Member

Joint Action Towards the European Health Data Space (TEHDAS) is a project co-funded by the EU’s third health programme and 26 participating European countries. Apply now to participate in the project.

What is it all about?
    TEHDAS invites all interested stakeholders in Europe to take part in the open call for stakeholders. TEHDAS helps the EU member states and the European Commission to develop concepts for sharing health data across countries, sectors and industries with the goal of enhancing citizen and public health, health research and innovations. It will work on governance models, data quality and technical and semantic challenges as well as propose services and architectural and infrastructural elements required by the European Health Data Space.

The aim of the call is to engage relevant stakeholders and experts in the project and to give them an opportunity to follow and contribute to the joint action work – to provide valuable input on the development of the European Health Data Space (EHDS).

Why apply?
    As a participating stakeholder in TEHDAS, you will be able to:

• contribute to a hugely important and effective EU project;
    • take part in the development and strengthening of the European Health Data Space;
    • promote the digital transformation of the European health systems;
    • contribute valuable insights and input to the joint action and other EU proposals.
    Who can apply?
    The call is targeted at a wide spectrum of organisations and experts who generate health data, use it in various secondary-use cases, decide on or promote access, protection and use of health data, or have another interest in health data.

If your professional interests are related to the above and you believe you can contribute, you could be a great candidate.

https://tehdas.eu/news/open-call-for-stakeholders-to-participate-in-tehdas-joint-action/

sebaaa, pteropus, alktipping and 4 others like this.
  2. alktipping

alktipping Senior Member (Voting Rights)

they could start by making sure all the networks ie hospital and doctors computers use the same operating systems and coding that actually communicates well together i m fed up with hearing about the vast fortunes spent on incompatible software .

sebaaa, pteropus, Snowdrop and 2 others like this.
  3. Arnie Pye

Arnie Pye Senior Member (Voting Rights)

They could also start by training doctors to write more accurate records too. If I was going to score my own GP records for accuracy I would give them about 5%.

pteropus, Snowdrop and alktipping like this.
  4. alktipping

alktipping Senior Member (Voting Rights)

i always thought you were a very generous person 5% seems a little high . considering the vast amount of missing detail .

pteropus and Arnie Pye like this.
  5. Arnie Pye

Arnie Pye Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Oh yes - I forgot about that. I was thinking specifically of the information that is actually in my records, in all its inaccurate glory.

alktipping likes this.