Dolphin
Senior Member (Voting Rights)
(Not a recommendation)
An ME/CFS group I help run was emailed this today. It was fairly new to me to see something that didn't try to mention a particular condition.
From: Straddle Health <admin@straddlehealth.com>
Subject: Free Workshop: Why Am I Not Getting Better? – 28 August 2026
Date: Aug 21 2026, at 1:38 pm
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Hello,
Please find attached information about an upcoming free workshop, “Why Am I Not Getting Better? – Research-Led Strategies for Managing Persistent Symptoms and Achieving Better Health Outcomes.”
This interactive, evidence-informed workshop will explore:
Event details:
Date: Friday, 28 August 2026
Time: 3:30 p.m.
Venue: Full details will be provided following registration
Fee: Free and fully subsidised
Places are limited. Registration is available at:
https://forms.gle/FYErtFVpAWVyG2xg6
Alternatively, enquiries may be sent to admin@straddlehealth.com.
I would be grateful if you could circulate the attached information among your colleagues, service users, members, and wider networks who may find the workshop beneficial.
Kind regards,
The Admin Team
Straddle Health and Wellbeing Services
An ME/CFS group I help run was emailed this today. It was fairly new to me to see something that didn't try to mention a particular condition.
From: Straddle Health <admin@straddlehealth.com>
Subject: Free Workshop: Why Am I Not Getting Better? – 28 August 2026
Date: Aug 21 2026, at 1:38 pm
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Hello,
Please find attached information about an upcoming free workshop, “Why Am I Not Getting Better? – Research-Led Strategies for Managing Persistent Symptoms and Achieving Better Health Outcomes.”
This interactive, evidence-informed workshop will explore:
- Why symptoms may persist despite repeated medical visits
- Wider factors affecting health, recovery and wellbeing
- Barriers to achieving better health outcomes
- Practical participation in managing one’s health
- Realistic and sustainable health goals
- When further professional assessment may be required
Event details:
Date: Friday, 28 August 2026
Time: 3:30 p.m.
Venue: Full details will be provided following registration
Fee: Free and fully subsidised
Places are limited. Registration is available at:
https://forms.gle/FYErtFVpAWVyG2xg6
Alternatively, enquiries may be sent to admin@straddlehealth.com.
I would be grateful if you could circulate the attached information among your colleagues, service users, members, and wider networks who may find the workshop beneficial.
Kind regards,
The Admin Team
Straddle Health and Wellbeing Services