Wildflower Wisdoms™ Living ME Magazine

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS news' started by Dolphin, Sep 1, 2024.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I think they hope there will be more editions. I have seen it plugged but I haven't looked into it.

https://wildflowerwisdomwoman.compa...-Release-of-Complete-Preview-Issue-p682540521

Wildflower Wisdoms™ Living ME Magazine -- The Gossip Edition --Summer 2024 Special Preview ✨ Thursday August 29th, 2024 Release of Complete Preview Issue✨ 70 full color pages!

Pay what you want
    0 or more
    $
    Free or your own price
    FREE fun preview issue!
    Introducing the Chronic Gossip: Nikki Nightshade & The Cute Criminals Fur Baby Court

In stock
    Quantity:

Allowed purchase quantity: from 1 to 1 items

Product Details
    Welcome to the Wild Side! Get Your Summer Preview of Living ME Magazine!

We’re thrilled to offer you a sneak peek into Living ME magazine with our special summer preview issue. This edition is a playful twist with a parody Gossip edition, featuring 'The Chronic Gossip' by the infamous Nikki Nightshade. Expect humor, surprises, and a touch of dark mischief as we introduce you to the essence of Living ME: a lifestyle magazine for those living with chronic illness.

Why You'll Love It:

• Dark Humor & Unique Perspectives: Dive into Nikki Nightshade's devious world where dark humor meets stark truth, adding levity to the challenges of chronic illness.
    • Exclusive Sneak Peeks: Get a taste of our upcoming features—like the inspiring family stories, breathtaking nature photos, and crafty tips for everyday resilience.
    • Pay What You Can: Choose to download the preview issue for free or support our growth with any amount you wish!
    Nikki Nightshade Has Leaked the Gossip!

In a nepotism-inspired coup, Nikki has hijacked the summer preview issue and turned it into a wild gossip fest. She's spilling the tea on everyone:

• Caught: Founding Editor Monique Susanna Simón sneaking back home incognito after a secret hair dye mission.
    • Cornered: M.E./CFS Bad Boy Dylan Williams trying to hide his spiky crown behind a ridiculous winter hat.
    • Exposed: Reclusive poet Una Hearne, as she lets her true cigarette-smoking, curse-spitting diva self shine through.
    • ‍♀️ Uncovered: THE damning photo of Germaine Hypher's home-blown hair disaster, proving the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    What’s Next? Nikki has forced the editorial team to spill the beans on what’s coming up in our regular magazine issues. Expect features like:

• Nature photos that soothe the soul
    • Handpicked book recommendations
    • Heartfelt family stories and poems
    • Adorable fur baby memes and an advice column
    Join Us and Stay Tuned! Download this special preview issue from our storefront. You can get it for free or choose to pay what you can to help us grow. And keep an eye out for more antics from Nikki Nightshade, who’s rumored to be launching her own podcast, After Dark with Nikki Nightshade.

Connect with us on Facebook at Wildflower Wisdoms and Instagram at wildflowerwisdoms_livingme OR go to www.wildflowerwisdoms.com and click through to our social media links there.

Join our mailing list and be sure not to miss out on the wild journey ahead!

boolybooly likes this.
  2. MeSci

MeSci Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I just listened to the video of the woman who set it up, and am concerned that the only option under "This website uses cookies" is to accept. I didn't accept.

3. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Wildflower Wisdoms

[​IMG] **Exciting News from Wildflower Wisdoms™ Living ME!** [​IMG]

We're thrilled to announce the development of our new WordPress site, designed to create a more https://wildflowerwisdomwoman.compa...oetry-Gardening-Art-&-Fun-Contests-p682540521 ). Every contribution, big or small, helps us take one step closer to making Wildflower Wisdoms™ Living ME a space where everyone can feel at home. [​IMG]

Visit us at www.wildflowerwisdoms.com to explore more of our content and join us in growing this community of resilience and wisdom.
    Thank you for being part of our wild and wonderful journey! [​IMG]