1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 8th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accommodating University Students with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) (2020)

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Tom Kindlon, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Tom Kindlon

Tom Kindlon Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Accommodating University Students with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)

A Guide for Colleges and Universities

Lily Chu i , Lynn R Fuentesii , Olena M Marshall iii , Arthur A Mirin iv

i Independent Consultant, Burlingame, CA
    ii CEO, Transformation Teaching, LLC, Sedona, AZ
    iii Doctoral Candidate, Educational Leadership, DePaul University College of Education, Chicago, Il
    iv Independent Researcher, Castro Valley, CA

Overview

This guide is an abridgement of our journal article Environmental Accommodations for University
    Students Affected by Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), 1 which was originally designed to educate occupational therapists about how they could help university students with ME/CFS. Recommendations from the article were also adapted to highlight steps faculty, staff and administrative professionals can take to provide support and accommodations for students afflicted with this highly debilitating disease.

continues at:

https://www.meaction.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/University_Accommodations_103020.pdf

Twitter thread

MEMarge, IanMcPhee, MeSci and 5 others like this.