Article: Electric Scooter Stolen From Woman Who Struggles With Condition That Impacts Stamina Jan 2020

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS news' started by Sly Saint, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Sly Saint

Sly Saint Senior Member (Voting Rights)

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/01/02/electric-scooter-stolen-denver-capitol-hill-neighborhood/

(@Hell..hath..no..fury... have the teletubbies emigrated?)

andypants, inox, Barry and 11 others like this.
  2. Hell..hath..no..fury...

Hell..hath..no..fury... Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Lol! @Sly Saint :laugh: but seriously, poor woman. Note to self: don’t go down the outdoor storage route :confused:

I feel her pain on the ‘expanded then shrunken down again’ feeling :mad: Absolutely infuriating.

I’ve been on for the last month trying to sell my scooter as it’s pointless; and swap it out for an electric bike to make manouvering a bit easier, time will tell if I can actually use it.

so far three people have bought the scooter but ignored the giant capital letters saying collection only no postage! :banghead:

people really do my head in at times/most of the time.

I hope that woman manages to get her freedom back :(

Sly Saint, andypants, Hutan and 9 others like this.
  3. Sisyphus

Sisyphus Senior Member (Voting Rights)

There’s been a push to effectively decriminalized that type of theft so in the unlikely event the perps are caught, they’ll be released, this time knowing to fence the thing out of state. I live in a large city in the USA, anti-policing and anti-sentencing have become a thing here.

Invisible Woman and andypants like this.
  4. Sly Saint

Sly Saint Senior Member (Voting Rights)

or............

upload_2020-1-4_16-17-1.jpeg

an ME car!