Only mildly raised on one occasion and that was just after sarcod diagnosis which was 36 yrs after symptom onset. I have other abnormal readings (CD cells) over many years but do not wish to hijack this thread.
I used to be <3 mg/L CRP before ME/CFS other than when actually suffering from an infection. However ever since my ME/CFS has been in the 5-10 mg/L range, just constantly a bit elevated. It varies only a little usually the result comes back 6-7 with a couple higher than that but its actually quite stable. I wish I knew what it was after Covid hit me but everything was shut down in that early period and I couldn't get lab results.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.