David Tuller interviews Adam Lowe about his experience as a lay member of the NICE ME/CFS guideline committee

Discussion in '2020 UK NICE ME/CFS Guideline' started by Andy, Nov 26, 2021.

1. adambeyoncelowe

adambeyoncelowe Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Unsurprisingly, the moment it was over, my health got quite a bit better. But it was worth it for the outcomes we achieved.

Sarah94, janice, Kitty and 26 others like this.
  2. Blueskytoo

Blueskytoo Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Congratulations @adambeyoncelowe, what a lovely picture! You both look so happy, wishing you many more years of love and laughter together ❤️.

janice, Yessica, Kitty and 8 others like this.
  3. adambeyoncelowe

Thank you!

Yessica, Kitty, Hutan and 5 others like this.
  4. Ariel

Ariel Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Congratulations @adambeyoncelowe - what a lovely photo! :heart:

Thank-you for all your work, and for doing this video to explain what happened. I hope there continue to be positive changes through this and the relationships formed. It's good to hear that minds may have been changed.

Yessica, MeSci, Ebb Tide and 8 others like this.
  5. Ravn

Ravn Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Thanks for the informative video, Adam and Dave. And thanks for a job well done on the NICE committee @adambeyoncelowe. How did you find headspace for wedding preparations with all that going on? Congratulations anyway. Beautiful photo. Wishing you a great many good years together and that hopefully, soon, they will be healthy good years together, too.

janice, Yessica, MeSci and 9 others like this.
  6. adambeyoncelowe

Thank you both! Luckily, my best friend does set design and his mum does flowers, so they both decorated the venue, did the place settings, provided all the flowers, etc. The venue themselves did all the food and drink. So in the end, there wasn't a huge amount of organising to do.

janice, Yessica, Ravn and 13 others like this.