Lets get David Tuller funded full time thread

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by Alvin, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Alvin

Alvin Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Building on what i posted on the crowding funding announcement thread i think we should set up a call out for wider exposure and more donations

So anyone with ideas, can you offer some brain power (even a little is very helpful, please post in this thread or PM me), can you help put together a list of ME associations who have accounts on S4ME who we can ask to feature this crowdfunding prominently, anyone know a celebrity who would be willing to put a shout out for David, anyone have connections at a news organization that might be willing to write a piece about ME and David's work, can we get free or cheap advertising, make up some professional YouTube videos?
    Other ideas (please post them)

Can a Mod copy some posts to here from that thread, Post 72, 73, 80, 83, 85

Inara, Peter Trewhitt, Roy S and 6 others like this.
  2. Alvin

@dave30th @JenB @JaimeS @Emily Taylor @Action for M.E. @Action CIND @ScottTriGuy @Adrian @Jonathan Edwards @JohnTheJack @Tom Kindlon @Dx Revision Watch @Gary Burgess @Nathalie Wright @The UK ME/CFS Biobank @Valerie Eliot Smith

Do you have the ability to publicly mention the crowdfunding campaign? Perhaps on social media, newsletters or press releases in April?

Do you have any connections that could help spread the word beyond the ME/CFS community where it would get high traffic?

Should we look at creating a page or press release or short (or in depth) explanation about ME/CFS and why we are asking for donations to David Tuller's crowdfunding for those outside our community?

Do you have any ideas or resources that could help us out or names of people to contact or ability to create media?

Any other thoughts or ideas?

Did i forget to @ anyone?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  3. Alvin

Quoted from the announcement thread
    Does anyone have a contact at IAFME?

Peter Trewhitt likes this.