Miguel Bautista’s CFS Recovery ‘recovery jumpstart’

This is a good one.
Maybe the best one still available since the "I want to make a million in sales" has apparently been scrubbed from the internet in the past week.
Can anyone download this one please.

Bautista's "CFS" was "an extreme case of burnout" from his time as a personal trainer

Describes panic attacks and trouble breathing.

"From Burnout to Money Printer: Miguel’s Inspiring Journey "

 
Last edited:
It so weird, isn't it, that he is blatant about what he's doing, what his motivations are. The exploitation is hardly a secret. And yet people keep signing up. If that isn't an illustration of the desperation and vulnerability of so many people, I don't know what is.

I hope these videos can be archived. There needs to be a record.
 
Ugh. That YT channel. An endless flood of brain retraining marketing shite, par excellence, starting just after PACE came out.

There is a lot of those videos, over 1100 of them, though I am guessing they are highly repetitive.

But a lot of work to archive them all, and a lot of storage space. YT is also likely to limit the rate you can download them.
 
But a lot of work to archive them all, and a lot of storage space. YT is also likely to limit the rate you can download them.
It’s doable, or as Miguel Bautista would say: That's totally doable.
  • Collect all links in a text file, e.g. links.txt
  • Use yt-dlp with the command --batch-file links.txt
  • It will download all the videos spanning across all the different platforms at the best available quality
  • Use a tool like SubtitleEdit (uses Whisper under the hood) to create the subtitles

Speaking of, here are the subtitles of the deleted video starring Miguel Bautista:
1
00:00:01,920 --> 00:00:03,796
[Interviewer]: Big goal you want to do in six months.

2
00:00:03,820 --> 00:00:04,340
[Miguel Bautista]: In six months?

3
00:00:04,480 --> 00:00:04,800
[Interviewer]: Big goal.

4
00:00:04,820 --> 00:00:05,420
[Miguel Bautista]: We need to hit a million.

5
00:00:05,540 --> 00:00:07,016
[Miguel Bautista]: Or else I'm going to be really upset.

6
00:00:07,040 --> 00:00:08,539
[Miguel Bautista]: I'll be extremely upset if we don't

7
00:00:08,563 --> 00:00:10,160
[Miguel Bautista] hit a million because I need to hit two comma clubs.

8
00:00:10,320 --> 00:00:10,940
[Interviewer]: See, people see that

9
00:00:10,960 --> 00:00:11,600
[Interviewer]: They think it's fuc*beep*.

10
00:00:11,601 --> 00:00:14,343
[Interviewer]: The moment you make your first

11
00:00:14,367 --> 00:00:17,480
[Interviewer] 5K, 10K, 20K, 30K, 40K a month, you just think, holy.

12
00:00:17,481 --> 00:00:19,201
[Interviewer]: This is actually so possible.

13
00:00:19,480 --> 00:00:19,980
[Miguel Bautista]: It's actually doable.

14
00:00:20,200 --> 00:00:21,336
[Interviewer]: That's only 80K a month.

15
00:00:21,360 --> 00:00:21,940
[Miguel Bautista]: 85, yeah.

16
00:00:22,020 --> 00:00:22,480
[Interviewer]: I say only.

17
00:00:22,660 --> 00:00:23,676
[Miguel Bautista]: 85K a month Canadian.

18
00:00:23,700 --> 00:00:25,456
[Miguel Bautista]: Yeah, so that's about 60K USD.

19
00:00:25,480 --> 00:00:25,880
[Interviewer]: Look at that.

20
00:00:26,055 --> 00:00:26,820
[Interviewer]: I'm just terrible at math.

21
00:00:26,980 --> 00:00:27,900
[Miguel Bautista]: Yeah, 10 sales a month.

22
00:00:28,000 --> 00:00:29,440
[Miguel Bautista]: That's totally doable.
Isn't it funny that this got removed after so many years, just when we discussed publicly how terrible a light this shines on Raelan Agle's business?
 
Last edited:
There is a lot of those videos, over 1100 of them, though I am guessing they are highly repetitive.
Oh, I thought the idea was to archive a couple dozen of the worst ones floating around on social media.

If you want to archive every video of a YouTube channel it’s just one command (but hefty storage-wise):
 
I‘m a bit slow today.
You could also only download all the subtitles of every video of a channel.
Something along the lines of
yt-dlp --skip-download --write-subs --write-auto-subs YouTubeChannelURL
should do the trick.

Use the flags from the article linked in the previous post (or from the official docs/AI) to change the subtitle filenames as desired.
 
Ugh. That YT channel. An endless flood of brain retraining marketing shite, par excellence, starting just after PACE came out.

There is a lot of those videos, over 1100 of them, though I am guessing they are highly repetitive.

But a lot of work to archive them all, and a lot of storage space. YT is also likely to limit the rate you can download them.
I don't think there's a need to save all of Miguel's YouTube videos.

What I was suggesting in my previous comments, number 20 and number 21, was that people could download and save for the public record certain incriminating videos from instagram. Those videos are on get rich podcaster Trent Stonehouse's account.

Those particular videos show Miguel's emphasis on getting rich and growing his business (ad free BTW, which means Raelan and recovery spaces). In one, he makes it clear he was only suffering from burnout and anxiety.

The reason this came up now:
The 3 year old Reddit post that contained the most incriminating of all video from Trent's account was deleted this week by Reddit's legal team.

So I was scrambling to find other evidence of Miguel's scamminess before it also disappears. IMO he's the biggest scam artist in the space.
 
Last edited:
@Joni

Sealioning is a new-to-me word that I came across in the last year or two. I can't tell if it is what is being referred to - I'm useless at identifying and understanding jokes.

Yes it’s regarding sealioning behaviour by the brain train lobby.

And linking it to somebody who has “woof” after their name on their social media handles.

Which is where they push their brain train timetables.
 
It may not be sealioning in the strictest sense understood by social media users with a vocabulary for trolls. (But then the original sea lion cartoon was not quite that either, I think.)

But there are a number of individuals who seem, for no very good reason, to be obsessed with pestering the ME/CFS community, through one medium or another but recently here as well, with 'innocent' questions about how there could possibly be any evidence casting doubt on the validity of brain retraining, since it is grounded in the most wonderful new neuroscience and works wonderfully, as so many people say. They claim that the establishment has made brain trainers pariahs and they want to know how this injustice has come about.

Granted these people do not seem to do this simply to annoy. At least some genuinely seem to think they are acting in good faith. But in view of what one finds on lifting a few stones ...
 
Actually it is still sealioning.
Constantly asking questions and not just letting people have an opinion you disagree with, popping up to ask the same stuff time and again can be viewed as bad faith actions, even if the person doing it feels it’s in good faith.
And trolling (based on the word “trawling” as it is in English) is to cast about hoping for someone to “bite” your bait.

Ultimately, turning up at a place where everyone has opinion A then constantly bringing up the merits of the opposite of that opinion, can reasonably be considered trolling, and when it happens ad infinitum, sealioning, in current internet speak.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6479.webp
    IMG_6479.webp
    149 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom