Nov. 5th - Session on how to Volunteer with #MEAction

Discussion in 'General Advocacy Discussions' started by ahimsa, Nov 1, 2017.

1. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member (Voting Rights)

On Sunday, November 5th (11 am Los Angeles, 2 pm New York, 7 pm London) there will be an overview of volunteering with #MEAction. Community organizer Ben HsuBorger will talk about previous accomplishments and upcoming opportunities to get involved. The majority of the time will be left for Q&A at the end for questions.

Details and sign-up link found here:

https://my.meaction.net/events/how-to-volunteer-with-meaction

PS. Not sure which advocacy forum is right for this post. Feel free to move it.

Yessica, Dolphin, Sly Saint and 3 others like this.
  2. Andy

Andy Committee Member

ahimsa likes this.
  3. ahimsa

Thanks! I did it - it was actually quite easy! :)

I won't be able to attend myself due to a conflict on Sunday morning with family.

But I have attended other MEAction online sessions, and Ben is a really nice guy, so I recommend it for anyone who is up for it.

Yessica, Dolphin and Andy like this.
  4. PandaEyes

PandaEyes Established Member

Been to the site. Couldnt find a link to the talk. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

5. ahimsa

The November 5th session on volunteering has already happened. I'm not sure whether this session was recorded and is available online somewhere.

I do know that ME Action has a YouTube channel. You could look through those videos to see if it's there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2k7yUo-vOLXfsNCl8WSzgg/featured

I hope this answers your question. I should mention that I'm not official part of ME Action or anything.:)

Guest 3 likes this.