I detect the electrical buzz from non earthed metal switches and double insulated metal such as the bezel of our 1 year old Sony tv. Any metal object situated under ht pylons seems to buzz for me it’s not really at shock level more of a vibration tingle. Playing games, my wife touches the object or not while we hold hands and I look away. She feels nothing, but I 100% detect her contact or not with the live object. I have managed to draw a spark / crack but never seen the glow. When I used to work with hf radio transmitters I could feel the radiated ‘warmth’ as the power increased from a short distance. Never related either talent to ME or meet anybody else that got a buzz or perhaps they would not admit such things. Historically I have had plenty of electrical shocks so perhaps more susceptible?