How to deal with Unexpected stresses

Discussion in 'Relationships and coping' started by Hell..hath..no..fury..., Sep 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Squeezy

Squeezy Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Aarrghhh, distraction activity! When you know you SHOULD have your eyes closed and be relaxing like a coma patient... But it's so boring the phone LEAPS into your hand... And before you know it you're even more ill. :whistle:

Hugs, @Hell..hath..no..fury... and @andypants:hug:

2. Hell..hath..no..fury...

Hell..hath..no..fury... Senior Member (Voting Rights)

He’s feeling okay today so he’s gone home. He’s seeing his doc tomorrow to see how long he’ll be off work for.

I think i’m still alive but its really difficult to be sure one way or the other :ill:

I hope your plumber visit went okay @andypants and they didn’t drain the life out of you (no pun intended lol)

Thanks so much everyone. Couldn’t have got through this with sanity intact without you guys :hug: :)

3. andypants

andypants Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I survived, barely! Wasn't sure when I woke up this morning, but I'm doing better now and staying in bed:)

I hope the next few days won't be too awful for you, @Hell..hath..no..fury... :hug::)

4. Wonko

Wonko Senior Member (Voting Rights)

If there's still pain you're still alive - this is a simple diagnostic I may have read once.

It can be summarized, for those brain fogged days, as follows;

pain = alive

This may imply.......

5. Hell..hath..no..fury...

Hell..hath..no..fury... Senior Member (Voting Rights)

In that case, i believe i’m acutely alive :walkingdead :blackeye: :muted: :sick: :ill: :alien: Thanks Doctor Wonko :nerd:

6. Lisa108

Lisa108 Senior Member (Voting Rights)

Indigophoton, ahimsa, Wonko and 8 others like this.