1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 8th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Save the Date: ME/CFS Advocacy Week April 19-25, 2020

Discussion in 'Advocacy Action Alerts' started by Emily Taylor, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Emily Taylor

Emily Taylor Senior Member (Voting Rights)

((Sorry I was slow on posting this - been traveling to DC this past week. SUPER successful visits. More updates coming soon!))

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Save the Date:
    The 4th Annual ME/CFS Advocacy Day on April 21, 2020

The 4th Annual ME/CFS Advocacy Week will take place from Sunday April 19, 2020 to Saturday April 25, 2020. The 2020 National Solve M.E. Advocacy Summit in Washington DC will take place from Monday, April 20 through Wednesday, April 22, 2020.

The main event, ME/CFS Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill, will take place on Tuesday April 21, 2020 – where we hope to hold over 200 meetings with Members of Congress and their staff.

ME/CFS Advocacy Week brings people with ME/CFS, their loved ones, advocates, scientists, clinicians and caregivers from across the country together to demand more action and research funding, meet other advocates, and share their unique stories with members of congress, together in one voice. The keystone event of ME/CFS Advocacy Week is Washington DC Lobby Day, a full-day Capitol Hill storm where hundreds of advocates meet face-to-face with members of congress and their staff.

For the latest information about the event, please visit the event webpage: www.MEAdvocacyWeek.com.

Registration is now Open!
    To register to participate in ME/CFS Advocacy Day on Tuesday, April 21, 2020, click http://go.solvecfs.org/e/192652/2N3...h=NEQRHSV8yWAPy04dHDcT7PJUt_2Pr0mQygUkf03xmV8

We’ll be announcing our full schedule of events in the near future.