South Australia - Survey: What Should Be Considered In The Design Of A Clinic To Treat Complex Health Conditions?

Discussion in 'Advocacy Projects and Campaigns' started by Sly Saint, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Sly Saint

Sly Saint Senior Member (Voting Rights)

"
    What should be considered in the design of a clinic to treat complex health conditions?

By Cathie Powell
    Copyright © 2018 Bridges & Pathways.

We have an urgent request for you to respond to this State Health Survey about ‘the need for a one-stop clinic for people with chronic and complex conditions in South Australia’.

This is a unique opportunity for you to have your say on matters that are important to you about the services you require to manage your chronic condition/s.

While this is not the proposed ME/CFS clinic, it would be complementary and your responses will let the State Health Department know what all South Australians with complex chronic conditions need to manage their health."

"
    Below is the link to the on-line survey about the design of a clinic to treat complex health conditions on behalf of the SA State Health Department. We urgently request you complete it.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CFF2SGZ

Thank you in advance. If you need help please ask your carers to assist you.

Regards Cathie and the SA ME/CFS Fibromyalgia Collaboration Clinic team.
    South Australian ME/CFS/FMS Clinical & Research Collaboration
    c/- Bridges & Pathways Institute Inc
    Office: 08 82704316 or Mobile: 0447 133 682 or AH: 08 8358 6086
    Email: bpprojects02@gmail.com
    "