1. Sign our petition calling on Cochrane to withdraw their review of Exercise Therapy for CFS here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, the 'News in Brief' for the week beginning 8th April 2024 is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome! To read the Core Purpose and Values of our forum, click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Still to open University of Cincinatti - Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience

Discussion in 'Recruitment into current ME/CFS research studies' started by Sly Saint, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Sly Saint

Sly Saint Senior Member (Voting Rights)

"
    Women's Health Clinical Trials
    We are currently recruiting women and men for all of the following studies in the Greater Cincinnati (Ohio) area:
    Fibromyalgia Studies

In these studies, we are testing new medications for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms in adolescents and adults.

Fibromyalgia Family Study

We are studying the family history and genetic markers of people with fibromyalgia.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Study

In this study, we are testing a medication treatment for this syndrome."

"If you are interested in information about any of these studies, please call 475-WHRP (9477) or contact Lesley Arnold by email, Lesley.Arnold@uc.edu "

https://med.uc.edu/psychiatry/resea...ent-crm/current-clinical-trials/womens-health

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  2. Arnie Pye

Arnie Pye Senior Member (Voting Rights)

3. shak8

shak8 Senior Member (Voting Rights)

I sent an email to Dr. Leslie Arnold asking about the CFS study. She is well-known in the fibro research community, used to work at the U of Michigan and did drug studies on the newer fibro drugs.

Edit: She is not associated with U of Michigan.

Edit update. Dr. Arnold wrote that she is recruiting CFS patients for study(ies).
    I asked about the specific completed study. Here it is https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psym.2014.12.003

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    Dolphin, Hutan, rvallee and 2 others like this.
  4. Hutan

Hutan Moderator Staff Member

Dolphin and Trish like this.